School-Day is an online cashless system for use by parents, teachers and office administrative staff. We are implementing School-Day to minimize the handling of cash
by students, teachers and office staff, to reduce paper, and to streamline office efficiencies.
School-Day can be accessed from any web browser and gives parents real-time, secure access to up-to-date information, and the ability to:
- Complete online payments for trips or other activities
- Avoid the risks associated with sending money to school with your child
- Approve permission forms instantly online
- Reduce the environmental impact of photocopying permission forms and announcements
- Sign up for parent/teacher interviews
- Register your child for extra-curricular events
- Update your mobile device with calendar events specific to your child
We are excited to offer our parents this efficient and convenient tool and are asking parents to consider signing up for School-Day. For more information about registering for School-Day, please contact your school or visit www.school-day.com.
Once you register, you can choose to purchase the items or activities using a debit or credit card. You will be able to see when the school has a new item posted online for purchase and you will also have the option to be notified whenever your child has a new school event requiring payment.
For more information check out the School-day Q+A for families.